Sew on or suggested Home Iron-on Instructions
1) Pre-wash garment – do not use fabric softener.
2) Prepare work surface – use a hard, clean, ﬂat, heat resistant surface. Do not use a soft ironing board. Preheat dry iron to cotton setting (no steam).
3) Place badge in desired position on garment. Area of application should be flat and have no wrinkles or creases.
4) Place a dry cloth over the badge and pressing ﬁrmly on the dry cloth, start at the top of the badge and continually move iron over the badge in a circular motion for 3-5 minutes.
5) Turn garment inside out ensuring the dry cloth is covering garment and repeat the same actions.
6) Finally iron front side of the badge again as before, pressing ﬁrmly for approximately 30 seconds. Do not scorch. Remove immediately if you smell burning or see smoke.
7) Do not iron the badge unless the dry cloth is completely covering it. Care should be taken when using a heated appliance. Must be applied by someone at least 18 years of age or older. Independent results may vary.
In no event shall Avery Dennison Retail Information Services, LLC, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Avery Dennison Parties”) have any responsibility or liability for any damage or injury whatsoever, regardless of legal theory, related to or arising out of your use of this product or your reliance on the adequacy, accuracy or sufficiency of the information contained herein, and in no event shall any Avery Dennison Parties be held liable for any special, consequential, indirect or incidental damages in connection therewith. THIS PRODUCT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND EACH OF THE AVERY DENNISON PARTIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA OR INSTRUCTIONS, OR CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT, ITS MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE AND USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.